Wavion WBS-5000P base station is an advanced omni-directional wireless broadband base station operating in the 4.9–5.9 GHz unlicensed band.
Based on an array of three antennas and three radios, the WBS-5000P leverages Wavion’s unique Beamforming technology to provide extended range and superior connectivity under both Line-of-Sight (LOS) and Non-Line-of-Sight (NLOS) conditions.
These unmatched characteristics enable service providers, governments and enterprise customers to deliver high quality and high capacity broadband wireless service, with significantly fewer base stations, and at a much lower cost.
- Business and residential access
- Municipalities and metro coverage
- Public safety (video surveillance)
- Education campuses
- Rural communities
- Healthcare facilities
- PTMP backhaul
- Extended coverage - Wavion's beamforming technology provides high quality coverage, in LOS and NLOS, thus enlarging the coverage are of the base station
- Increased throughput - The link gain enables higher throughput and therefore a larger network capacity
- Superior interference mitigation - The inherent spatial filtering of the beamforming technology and the unique dynamic interference handling capabilities ensure good operation even in noisy environments
- Cost effective - By increasing the addressable market per base station, and by the standards based approach, wavion provides the lowest cost per line
- Carrier grade - Robust and weatherproof IP-67 platform, designed to withstand extreme weather conditions